|You are here: EILEEN FOLEY|
Welcome to Ms. Foley's home page. I have been teaching in the Anchorage School District fsince 1996 & at
Service High since 1999. I am orginially from Long Island, New York (some say I still have an accent) &
attended college at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities before moving to Alaska.
Aside from the mailing home of mid-quarter, quarter & semester grades, the instructor emails home every
Friday starting on September 7, 2007 (Mondays if teacher is not in class on Friday). If you do not receive a grade
via email, please contact teacher.
The following are a few rules that must be followed by every student:
1. RESPECT EVERYONE IN THE CLASSROOM- harassment will not be tolerated.
2. Keep an organized notebook.
3. Use a blue or black ink pen or pencil. (No other colors will be accepted for graded assignments)
4. Papers w/no full name or last name on them will receive an automatic grade of zero.
5. No late assignments will be accepted except for officially excused absences. (Field trip, Medical, Excused Absence)
6. No electronic or digital devices being used by individual students in the classroom.
7. Only one pass per semester for any reason (bathroom, locker, counselor) other than seeing the nurse.
8. Pick-up after oneself and push in desk chair before leaving the class.
9. Be food & liquid free, exception H2O.
Please refer to your specific class for more detailed information.
Good link to HTML