|You are here: SCOTT CAMPBELL|
Curious about MR. CAMPBELL? Here are some things you ought to know:
* He may not be old, but his style is "old school". If a student steps out of line, expect to see the paddle.
* He secretly wishes that all foods actually DID taste like chicken.
* After what he considers to be three consecutive "pseudo-summers", he and Mother Nature are no longer on speaking terms.
* The walls of his house are cluttered with Teaching Awards that he himself created using Microsoft Paint and a glitter pen.
* If "Chicago Cubs" were an ice cream flavor, it would probably be his favorite.
* In spite of its widespread global popularity, cheese is probably his least favorite food. This, he supposes, technically makes him "lactose intolerant".
* He caters neither to your laziness, nor your ignorance.
* He seriously believes that he can single-handedly ward off winter by wearing flip-flops to school everyday.
* He once defeated the 24-hour flu bug in just over eight hours.
* He very rarely speaks in third-person.