|You are here: ERIKA NINOYU|
Please visit the Central Music Department's Website:
GREETINGS MUSICIANS, PARENTS, GUARDIANS and FRIENDS!
Your child's decision to be a part of this program provides (him/her with the opportunity to academically and personally
develop a medum for self-expression, creativity, community and passion!
Some of our goals for this year include:
1. To develop musical knowledge, instrumental technique and musicallity through performance and study of a variety of band literature.
2. To maintain a respected ensemble in which every student makes an important contribution to the band, school and community.
3. To provide an opportunity for you (students) to be a part of a positive, academic, creative, explorative and rewarding experience.
4. To maintain a unified and quality Fine Arts Program through collaborations between the diciplines including Tri-M Music Honor Society, Full Orchestra and Synergy.
5. To inspire and influence developing musicians within the Anchorage School District through middle and elementary school performances and collaborations.