Other Student Information
The Clark Honor Roll includes all 6th, 7th and 8th grade
students who obtain a 3.0 grade point average or above, with no grade
below a C. There will be a posted and published listing of students who
meet these requirements.
Locker Do Nots:
- Keep your locker combination to yourself. Put only your items in
your locker. You could end up suspended or worse for something
others put into your locker or they could take your items.
- Stay in your assigned locker. See the office if someone knows your
- Close the door by gently closing it with your hand. It should easily
close and latch top and bottom. If it does not open it again and check
to see what is in the way.
- Keep things organized in your locker. Be careful nothing touches the
back of the area where the dial is or the locker will jam.
- It works best if your textbooks and small items are neatly on the top
shelf. Hang your backpack on the REAR hook (not the top), hang
your jacket from the top or side hooks.
- Carefully place large binders in the bottom of your locker so they are
well behind the side rails.
- If the locker is not working correctly or you notice something broken
or damaged report it immediately to the front counter.
- You may have a clear plastic water bottle in your locker.
- Remove your lunch daily and take home dirty clothes weekly.
- You may decorate only the inside, not the outside of the locker. Use
only transparent tape to hang items.
- Remember that lockers can be searched at any time by the building
Lost and Found
- Others cannot use your locker for any reason. Never share a locker
with another person unless specifically authorized by the office. If
you do, expect your items to be taken.
- Don't move to another locker or put your items in another person's
locker even for a short time.
- Never, ever kick or slam into the door of a locker. It breaks the doors
which are expensive to repair or replace and you will be charged for
it and disciplined.
- Nothing can hang out of your locker or be crammed and piled in
there where it may fall out when you open the door.
- Don't leave your backpack laying in the bottom of the locker or
hanging from the top hook or the locker will jam.
- Throwing binders in the bottom of the locker or allowing them to
hang out over the edge of the locker will cause the door to jam and
bend the door.
- You may not have sodas or any glass bottles or items in your
- Don't allow old food or dirty clothes to build up in your locker.
- Inappropriate pictures (with drugs, alcohol, gangs, violence, weapons
or sexually explicit) are not to be in your locker or at school. Do
not use stickers or double back tape that often won't come off or
- Do not write on lockers with anything, not even dry erase or
special markers. All will damage the paint.
- You may not hang anything on the outside of a locker.
If you are missing an item check the lost and
found at the back counter and in the Locker Rooms. If the item is valuable
please talk to a Security person or complete a Lost and Found Report form
in the front office. If you find an item, please return it to the office immediately.
Using, possessing, or distributing a found item is considered theft of
that item. Items are quickly returned to you if your name is on them.
Clark Middle School will provide free lunch for all students.
We have provided a few lunchroom reminders:
During the second half of lunch we try to have activities such as basketball,
volleyball, or walking the track for students to enjoy.
- If a student is late to lunch, it is a tardy just like a class.
- Please stand in orderly lines and do not cut.
- Throwing food will result in suspension.
- Students must receive permission to leave the lunchroom for any
- Students are to raise their hand if they wish to be dismissed from
their table. Students are released only after the floor and table are
- Lunchroom work detail /detentions/suspensions will be assigned
for rule infractions.
Published yearly as an elective publication class for students
and staff. Cost will vary each year depending on publication costs. You
are responsible for your book at all times. Do not write anything inappropriate
or allow anyone to write anything inappropriate in your book.
School pictures are usually taken during August
registration with make-ups in early fall by an outside agency. Students
who wish to order picture packages may do so. All students will have their
picture taken. All students will receive a picture ID card.
Office phones are for emergency contact calls only.
You must obtain prior permission from a staff member to use the phone
Textbooks and Supplies
- You are responsible for the care and covering of all texts issued to
- A fine will be assessed if you lose or damage a text. Fines are due prior
to receiving report cards.
- Students are expected to furnish all paper, notebooks, pens, pencils
and related supplies. These may be purchased in the school store.
Parents are welcomed but must sign in and get a visitors
pass at the front office. If parents would like to sit in a classroom, notification
to the teacher is required at least 24 hour in advance. There are to
be no student visitors.