WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED A TRANSCRIPT?
If you are a current student and want a transcript for your personal use, you may stop by the Registrar’s Office in D105 or the Counseling Office at passing, lunch, before or after school and request one. We can usually print one for you right away.
If you want a transcript sent to a college to which you are applying, please go to the Anchorage School District website at www.asdk12.org. On the home page, right-side menu, click on transcripts and it will take you to a form to fill out where you can request as many as six transcripts per form to be mailed out. Be sure to provide complete addresses. Those requests come directly to the Registrar at Service and are mailed out within 24 hours on weekdays. You will get a confirmation e-mail when your order is processed. If your counselor is sending transcripts electronically along with common apps to colleges for you, there is no need to request a paper copy be mailed to that college.
Graduating seniors, you may make an online request for a final transcript to be sent to the college you plan to attend any time during your last semester. Just be sure to click the “end of semester” box on the online request form. The Registrar will then mail a final transcript to your college as soon as transcripts are ready in June. Final transcripts will not be sent unless you request them. Transcripts are available from the high school for two years after you graduate. After that, they are available from the ASD Student Records Dept. If you request one on line, it will automatically be processed by the responsible department at that time.
Please, also, do not lose your diplomas after graduation. There are no copies or duplicates of diplomas. Your transcript will always be the official document of your graduation.
Parents, once a student has graduated and is 18 years old, you may no longer request their transcripts without their written permission. Online requests from parents will not be processed for a graduate age 18 or older.
All Service graduates and current students may order your personal transcripts online by clicking here. If you are a current student or have graduated within the past two years, you may also come to the Registrar's office and pick up transcripts.
Outside schools or agencies please fax your records requests to the Registrar at: 907-742-6618.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I AM MOVING OR TRANSFERRING SCHOOLS?
Start this procedure on the day before your last day at Service.
1. Bring all of your school books and school property from home.
2. Parent or guardian request a withdrawal form from the Counseling Office or Registrar and sign it.
3. Clean out locker and get signature on withdrawal form from Students Services in Lower D.
4. Take withdrawal form to each class, return books to teachers and obtain a percentage grade and signature from each teacher.
5. Take withdrawal form to Financial Data Clerk at front office to clear fines and obtain her signature. Be prepared to pay any fines you may have.
6. Take withdrawal form to the library, return library books if you have any checked out, get signature from Library Staff.
7. Return the signed withdrawal form to the Counseling Secretary or Registrar.