Muldoon Elementary Registration
New Student Registrations are by appointment only. Please call the office at 907-742-1460 for an appointment.
- Do you live in the Muldoon attendance area? Find out here: http://www.asdk12.org/AddressBoundary/SchoolFinder.aspx
- If not, but still want your student to attend Muldoon, you can apply for a Zone Exemption by calling 742-1460 or online at: https://lotapp.asdk12.org/apply/login.php
- A parent/legal guardian must be with the student for registration. Please allow about 1 hour for the registration process.
- Legal guardians will need to have some type of guardianship paperwork, ie court order, power of attorney, placement paperwork (for foster parents)
- Please have the registration paperwork filled out before the time of the appointment. Click here for the paperwork: found here: New Student Registration Paperwork If you do not, please come ½ hour early to fill it out.
- If enrolled by 10 AM, student can start following school day; if enrollment is completed after 10 AM, will start 2 days from day of registering.
Records you will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizations (Signed by Doctor or Nurse) - a physical copy of immunizations is only required if done outside of Alaska
- Copy of IEP/504 if applicable
- Proof of address (ie: utility bill, or copy of lease document)