Future Seventh Graders
We have so many things to share with you!
- First, we are really excited to have you be students at Mears in the fall.
- Second, join us on Zoom for the 6th Grade Family Welcome and Orientation on February 25, 2021 from 6PM to 7PM. Call Mears (742-6400) for the Zoom information. Also, a letter was emailed that has the link in it.
- Third, pay attention during your elementary school's virtual visit to Mears.
- Fourth, request your electives!
- Fifth, remind your parents to register you for school, either online or in-person. This isn't available until over the summer. More information can be found on the Registration page.
- Sixth, attend Panther Camp! It really helps to calm down those first day jitters. There will be other kids that you will meet and lots of staff members.
- Seventh, check out the Mears website and the Landing Pad to find links and information on everything you need. Also, dig through the Newsletter Archive from last year to see what went on.
Last Modified on February 25, 2021