Welcome to Our Virtual ASDSA!
- April 23 - Course enrollment opens
- May 15 - Courses are published; participants access UAA Course registration Form inside of the course
- May 20 - Course Enrollment Closes; UAA Course Registration form is due
- May 24 - Course Drops for participants not registered with UAA
- May 25 - June 4 - Academy dates (No synchronous sessions will be held on Memorial Day, May 31st)
- Please refer to the course catalog for specific course dates
- June 11 - Final assignments are due
- Jun 18 - Instructors submit grades to UAA
Course Enrollment and Registration
Step 1: Access ASDSA Canvas Catalog at https://professionallearning.asdk12.org to select and enroll in a course
Step 2: Once the courses are published on May 15th, complete UAA Course Registration form found on homepage and in Module 0 of every course
- How to Access Your Student Dashboard in Canvas Catalog
- How to Drop a Course in Canvas Catalog
- How to Obtain Your Canvas Catalog Transcript
Course Transcript Information for Salary Advancement
Please follow the steps in the following guide for salary advancement requests. All credits in ASDSA 2021 Canvas Catalog have already gone through the approval process and do not need to be submitted to MLP for approval.
Whom To Contact for Help
- To Login/Logout and Enroll in ASDSA Courses, please visit https://professionallearning.asdk12.org
- Existing instructor and student accounts will click Login in the top right corner.
- New student accounts will be generated after you select a course from the catalog and Enroll in it.
- For UAA PACE Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-786-1934
- Course Payment
- UAA Registration
- ASDSA Help Questions: submit a ticket to askTandL@asdk12.org
- For all questions regarding specific course content, please contact the course instructor
- Tech Help Questions:
- Non- ASD users: Please contact your district tech support
- ASD users: Submit a service desk ticket HERE
The MISSION of ASDSA is to provide consolidated, collegial, and comprehensive professional learning opportunities designed to meet the needs of our educators, leaders, and paraprofessionals.