Bartlett High School Earthquake Repairs – $2,813,000
Bond work at Bartlett High School will extend the school's life expectancy by 25+ years.
Bond Work to Bartlett High
- Repair cracks in interior non-structural concrete walls
- Repair cracks in interior partition walls
- Ceiling repairs
- Exterior window and siding repairs
- Repair damage to exterior non-structural concrete walls
- Heating, Ventilation and Electrical seismic bracing
Impact to Taxpayers
- Two-Year Bond (if passed, no 2021 Bond)
- $29.1M less than the amount being paid off
- Estimated cost to taxpayers is $6.85 per $100,000 of assessed property valuation (accounts for $111.9M of paid off bond debt)
Two-Year Bond Cycle
ASD has entered a two-year bond cycle, meaning if the 2020 Two-Year Bond passes, then school bonds will not be on the ballot in 2021.