ASD School Facilities
Visitors are encouraged to conduct business via phone or on-line when possible. If there is a need to meet in person, meetings should be by appointment only and the following procedure should take place:
- Visitors who need to meet in person must make an appointment with the staff member they need to meet with.
- All school visitors must wear a face mask that covers both their nose and mouth, practice physical distancing and wash/sanitize hands frequently.
- The visitor will call the school’s font desk or the staff member they have an appointment with upon arrival.
- School staff will meet the visitor at the main entrance door, let the visitor in, and show them how to conduct the health screening.
- Once the health screening has been completed, school staff will call for or escort the visitor to the staff member they are meeting.
Thank you for following the guidelines to limit the spread in our community