The pre-order form will take you to PayPams, our delivery vendor. Please select "Sign-up now" to begin the process. After you have signed up, you can use the Login feature. From the next page, select "AK" as your state, and Anchorage School District. Follow the prompts to add your students into the system. Once your students are entered, you can begin the order process:
- Select Delivery Option
- Pick-up at a Distribution Center between 10AM-2PM: Select the school that is convenient to you
- STUber Eats Delivery: Select Bus Route Delivery from the list, your student must be enrolled at an eligible school (see list of eligible schools)
- Click or Tap the "Search" button
- For each student, select the meal date(s) for pick-up/delivery
- Click Continue and follow the instructions on the following pages until you receive a confirmation number
- Pick-up: pre-orders must be placed at least four (4) days in advance of the distribution date
- STUber Eats Bus Delivery pre-orders must be placed no later than 9:00 a.m. of the Wednesday prior to the distribution date
- Select Delivery Option
- Mondays: Breakfast and Lunch meals are distributed for Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Wednesdays: Breakfast and Lunch meals are distributed for Thursdays, Fridays, and Mondays
Week of Labor Day Distribution Schedule
Distribution days will be Tuesday, 8 September for Wednesday and Thursday, and Thursday, 10 September for Friday and Monday.
- Regular meal distribution schedule will resume on Monday, 14 September
- Meals delivered on Wednesday, 2 September are intended for Thursday, Friday, and Tuesday
Your child’s meal account will be charged based on the individual grade and eligibility status.
Students enrolled at Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools will receive meals at no cost. Just like a normal school year, no application is required.
Free & Reduced-price Meals
Students eligible for Free and Reduced-price meal benefits will receive meal price benefits for out-of-school meals. More information is available on our Free and Reduced-price meal benefit page.
Bus delivery occurs between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on the distribution day.
Need your Student ID?
Student ID can be found by logging into Q/ParentConnect
If you have forgotten your ParentConnect login information:
Students enrolled at Community Eligibility Provision schools will receive meals at no cost. Just like a normal school year, no application for Free and Reduced-Price meals is required.
However, all families that wish to receive meals must complete the pre-order and STUber Eats forms. You will be given the option for meal delivery or pickup at one of our distribution sites.
All meal pick-up sites are open 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on designated distribution days
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.