Contact your Academic Advisor to register for a course.
Join us on the Frontier eLearning Network
The Frontier eLearning Network is an asynchronous online program that offers a full catalog of challenging core and elective classes where students can earn a .5 semester credit. Our virtual classes provide students with choice yet still maintain high standards in online learning. At the Frontier eLearning Network you can expect to find the following distinguishing characteristics.
- Most core classes are NCAA approved.
- All classes are taught by a certified ASD teacher.
- All classes are rigorous and require authentic student work which shows student understanding.
- All classes are flexible in nature but hold students accountable to stay on track with semester paced due dates.
- All classes utilize anti-plagiarism software and/or proctoring software to ensure academic integrity.
- Most classes sync to Q Parent Connect and offer Parent Observer Accounts.
- All classes are $150
- Register for classes through your Frontier Academic Advisor.
Most course instructors are certified teachers at Frontier Charter School and Family Partnership Charter School
Learn more about our program