Expectations for Online Learning
Though online classes are flexible, they aren't without expectations. All assignments are scheduled out with set due dates to ensure students finish by the end of the semester. The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 30-60-40 hours. All classes are Canvas based unless noted
The following recommendations will help ensure student success:
- Login to online classes daily.
- Use Chrome browser for all online classes.
- Update Adobe Reader to be able to edit PDF files in some classes (free updates at www.adobe.com)
- Maintain an accurate email address in both Q and Canvas student profile.
- Notify instructors of any planned vacations or absences
- Review and revisit orientation quiz for help
- Avoid copying and pasting from the Internet or from other students’ work; refer to our Academic Integrity policy
Click on the icons below for more infomation:
TurnitIn Proctor U