Current Vaccination Eligibility
Alaska healthcare workers(Phase 1a, Tier 3 and Phase 1b, Tier 1)
Community members 65 and older only
ASD Health Services team is administering FREE COVID-19 vaccinations in the ASD Education Center for eligible community members. The vaccine entrance will be the east end doors for those with appointments to check in. You must be able to wait at least 15 minutes after you receive the vaccination for a required observation time.
- The ASD Health Services department is currently supporting the state’s vaccine efforts by providing vaccinations for Alaska healthcare workers and community members 65 and older (Phase 1a, Tier 3 and Phase 1b, Tier 1). Vaccinations are free to community members. There is no need to bring an insurance card to the vaccine appointment.
- As a community vaccination location, ASD is following the Department of Health and Human Services Vaccine plan, which outlines the vaccine eligibility. Community members should review the DHSS plan and determine their eligibility.
- To receive a vaccine, community members must sign up for a scheduled time slot. Access to this process can be found on the state’s website: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/epi/id/pages/COVID-19/vaccine.aspx.
- The name of the vaccination location is Anchorage School District Education Center. We recommend using the search function to locate the center, as the listings are not in alphabetical order.
- If the Anchorage School District Education Center location cannot be found, there are no appointments available. Please check back again to see if new slots have been added.
- As part of the state’s vaccine plan, ASD must prioritize vaccinations to those with appointments. There is no guarantee that a vaccine will be available, should community members choose to come to the Education Center without a scheduled appointment.
- Community members are encouraged to add their name to the waitlist if all appointment slots are full. ASD Health Services will contact waitlist contacts as slots become available.
Education Center Information
To ensure the safety of our staff and visitors, we are limiting building access to appointments only.
Main phone number/switchboard
Health Care Services
5530 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504-3135