COVID-19 Travel Guidance for ASD Staff and Students
- Asymptomatic staff may return to their workplace (ASD building) immediately. No proof of a negative test is required.
- Asymptomatic students of all ages may attend in-person school immediately. No proof of a negative test is required.
- No changes for symptomatic and/or confirmed positive staff or students. Anyone falling into this category should remain at home and consult their supervisor or school nurse for further guidance. See below.
- International travelers (vaccinated or unvaccinated) must provide proof of a negative SARS-Cov2 molecular test before returning to school buildings.
- Test must be taken in the United States within 72 hours of returning to a school building.
- Negative test result must be provided to the staff member’s immediate supervisor or to the student’s school nurse.