Library Calendars are available to view at the links below. West/Romig teachers should email Mrs. Cox to reserve a time slot for their classes:
2021 Quarter 3 and 4 Library Procedures:
- Only one class at a time may visit the library. Teachers must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Due to blocked class periods, we can stagger classes to accommodate 2-3 groups in a single period.
- One student per table, and small groups will be allowed to browse shelves for checkout.
- Masks and physical distancing will be strictly enforced.
- There are absolutely NO HALL PASSES.
- No before/after school library hours.
- Curbside service will continue on Tues/Thurs from 11-3 for remote students.
- Curbside to Classroom is an option for in-person students. (Students may place holds online, which we will deliver to classrooms.)