Elementary Virtual Summer Learning
- Open to grades K-5 students who need additional support with foundational skills or to address learning loss due to the pandemic.
- Program is free of charge and available to current ASD students.
- Programs are self-paced and will be customized to match a student’s needs
- ASD Virtual teachers will be available to meet with families during pre-established office hours or by appointment.
- Students currently enrolled in grade 6 will participate in the middle school virtual program
- Virtual teachers will reach out to students with more information starting April 1
- ASD Virtual Elementary provides dynamic curriculum based on pre-test
Instruction: Exact Path and Canvas online platforms
Dates: June 2-August 6