Health History Form (for all new-to-district student and returning student)
New-To-District Student- must complete the Health History form.
Returning Student- documentation and/or review of Health History is completed during online registration.
Parents are encouraged to call or visit their nurse and talk about the special needs of their child. This is especially critical for students with special medical conditions or when there has been a significant change in a child's health.
Health History Form Other Languages:
- Health History Form Hmong
- Health History Form Korean
- Health History Form Samoan
- Health History Form Spanish
- Health History Form Tagalog
(See immunization section for more information and forms)
- Alaska state law requires all school children to be immunized in order to attend school. ASD follows the state’s strict requirement of “No Shots, No School” and requires proof of immunization at enrollment. By law, a student is not allowed to attend classes unless they are compliant with immunization requirements. The exceptions to this are a valid Alaska state medical or religious exemption (must be notarized) or a 30 day waiver for those who are in the Child in Transition or active duty military dependents who have just been relocated to Anchorage. (Military and Homeless waivers required by federal law)
Physical examination is no longer required for school entry.