Care Plans/Meal Accommodations

  • All ASD nurses are licensed by the Alaska Board of Nursing and are trained in numerous medical procedures. Additional training can be offered to meet your child's needs.


    If your child requires medical procedures, please complete the appropriate Care Plan (requires a parent/guardian AND medical provider with prescriptive authority in Alaska signature) and submit it to the school nurse for review. Care Plans submitted are valid for one school year. New Care Plans must be submitted at the start of the school year, or as needed for changes/new requests.


    Medical procedures requiring special equipment, supplies, and medications are to be provided by the parent/guardian.


    Please contact your school nurse for more information.

  • Allergy/Anaphylaxis

  • Asthma

  • Diabetes

  • Enteral Feeding

  • Other

  • Seizure

  • Special Meals and/or Accommodations

  • Tracheostomy/Ventilator

  • Urinary Catheter