Request for Release of Records

  • Obtaining Immunization Records


    Immunization record requests may be placed for current and former Anchorage School District students by:

    • the parent or guardian if the student is under the age of 18 
    • the eligible student who is 18 or older


    When a student is transferred within the district, their record will follow them in our Electronic Health Records and the receiving school will have access.


    For a student who has graduated or left the district, a request may be made online at: 


    Request for Transcripts or Student Records



    Authorization for Release of Immunization/TB Records
    Alaska Department of Health and Social Services' authorization to release immunization and/or TB records from another provider to Anchorage School District


    Consent for Release of Health Information

    Authorization for use or disclosure of health information between medical providers and school district


    Consent for Release of Education Records

    Authorization for use or disclosure of education records