PEAKS and Alternate Assessment Spring 2019* Student Results are available in Parent Connect!
All PEAKS and Alternate Assessment results are posted electronically to Parent Connect. Parents will always have access to the electronic results, including other district and state assessment results. The ASD electronic results reporting system supports the reduction of district paper costs.
To view your child’s PEAKS or Alternate Assessment results:
- Login to Parent Connect, https://parentconnect.asdk12.org/
- Select “Testing Results” from the list of items on the left side
For support with Parent Connect, please contact your child’s school. If you have questions about your child’s PEAKS or Alternate Assessment results, please contact your child’s principal or teacher.
*Each spring, students in grades 3-9 participate in a state assessment in English language arts and mathematics; students in grades 4, 8 and 10 also participate in science. Students take either the Performance Evaluation for Alaska’s Schools (PEAKS) or the Alternate Assessment (AA). The state-required assessments provide students the opportunity to show their understanding of important skills in these content areas at their grade level.
PEAKS and Alternate Assessment Results: State, District and School Level
- State, District and School summary results are provided on the State of Alaska Department of Education's assessment reporting website, DEED Assessment Results.
- Anchorage School District summary results are provided on the ASD Data Dashboard.
- Individual student results are provided to parents/guardians in ParentConnect as outlined above.
This link redirects to general PEAKS information, including the spring assessment window, tested content areas, practice tests, assessment design, item types and student supports.