Terminal Four User Guide
For assistance with accessibility requirements in Terminal Four, please references our Terminal Four User Guide (you will need to be logged into District Connetion to access this document).
Terminal Four How-to Videos
If you are new to Terminal Four, please find the training videos linked below to help you get started! It may be helpful to follow along in your Terminal Four User Guide while viewing the videos. Both the videos and guide will require an ASD Google account login to access. Please email the webcom team if you have further questions.
- Logging into Terminal Four
- Site Structure overview
- Adding a page
- Deleting a page
- Modifying content
- Adding content
- Working in the HTML editor - formatting text
- Working with media (images and documents)
- Saving, updating, and publishing content
- Mirroring, duplicating and moving content
- Cropping and adding homepage slider photos
- Homepage buttons/links
- Homepage modules overview
- Calendar module
- School News module
- Homepage modules continued
- Main Menu bar
View the full list of help videos linked above. You must be signed into your ASD Google account to access these videos.