Classified Employee FAQs
Answers to frequently asked Classified questions
- My PIN or fob isn’t working. What do I do?
- If you are a new employee, please allow up to a week for your information to be entered in our payroll system.
- If you continue to have trouble, call us at 742-4115 so that we may troubleshoot the issue.
- If you have lost your fob, please complete the EmpCenter Key Fob Replacement form, HR #063, found in the Forms Library, and bring it to the Human Resources front desk. There is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost fob.
- If I don't have my fob, how do I find my employee PIN so that I can clock into EmpCenter?
- To find your PIN, log into District Connection.
- In the right column under Other Resources, click the link EmpCenter Employee ID. A new screen will open showing your PIN.
- How do I change my address or phone number?
- Fill out and sign the Address or Name Change Request form HR #511 found in the Forms Library.
- To submit the form, you may send it through district or US mail, fax it to 742-4176, or hand deliver it to the Human Resources front counter.
- How do I change my name?
- Please come to the Benefits office and bring both the Address or Name Change Request form, HR #511 and your social security card showing the new name. At your visit, our Benefits team will also update insurance and retirement information.
- After the documents are received, Human Resources will update your name in your employee record and pass the request on to the IT Service Desk, who will update your computer accesses. The IT Service Desk will email you an access questionnaire to help them in the process; please watch for it and reply to it promptly for best service.
- It may take up to two weeks after your questionnaire is received by the IT Service Desk for the name change to occur. You will have access under your former name up until the point that your name is changed. If after two weeks from our receipt of your name change request you have not received the IT Service Desk access questionnaire or otherwise heard from IT, please call the IT Service Desk at 742-4615, option 1.
EEO FAQs | FMLA FAQs | ADA FAQs | Certificated Employee FAQs | Benefits FAQs