Drop-off and Pick-up
SAFETY is our priority
- Please do not use your cell phone when driving on our campus.
- Drive slow and be mindful of the crosswalks.
- Be patient. Arrive early and prepare to wait. Our parking lot clears quickly as long as the traffic flows.
- Please do not stop in the traffic lane. This can cause a traffic jam. Continue to circle the lot until you are able to be curbside.
- Do not drop off or pick up children in the parking lot.
- Do not use the bus loop during school hours.
- Drop off begins at 8:40 a.m.
- Please pull forward curbside as far as possible.
- Children should exit the vehicle on the right side of the vehicle.
- Do not double-park or allow students out unless you are curbside.
- Stop for children and adults using the crosswalk.
- Students must line up at their designated door upon arrival at school.
Afternoon Pick up:
- School is dismissed at 3:30 p.m.
- Please do not leave vehicles unattended along the curb. It is a fire lane. Stay with your vehicle.
- Do not double-park or encourage any child to go in between vehicles into the lane. Your must pick your child up curbside.
- Please heed any direction given by staff members in the pick-up zones and parking lot.