Welcome to ASD iSchool! In a typical ASD iSchool Class, you will be expected to complete an entire semester’s work in a 16 week period of time.
The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 40-60 hours. The following recommendations will help ensure your success:
- login to your class daily. Laptop and modem checkouts are available through the ASD iSchool office.
- login information is posted under the Student tab.
- use Chrome for all online classes.
- update Adobe reader to edit pdf files in some classes (free updates at www.adobe.com)
- maintain an accurate email address in your profile
- notify your instructor of planned vacations or absences
- review and revisit orientation quiz for help
- communicate weekly with your instructor
- devote several hours a day to work on the class
- follow the pacing guide as closely as possible to help you finish the class by the end of the term
- avoid procrastination; no extensions will be granted
- avoid copying and pasting from the Internet or from other students’ work; refer to our Academic Integrity policy
Contact email@example.com for any technical problems. The ASDiSchool office staff can be reached at 742-1230 .