Hi Turnagain Tigers, it's Mrs. Burkholder!
With the extension of Spring Break, there may be feelings of excitement or sadness. Some students might even feel a little nervous or anxious. No matter the feeling(s) you have, remember to stop, take a deep breath and relax. 🙂
Please feel free to practice or try any or all of these fun and relaxing activities. Remember too, you can practice the coping strategies from the Stressed Out? Coping Strategies sheet that we reviewed prior to break.
Take care! Mrs. B
- Calming Scavenger Hunt
- Breathing Strategies Page
- Things I con control or let go
- Positive self talk
- 50 Reasons to be Thankful
- Weekly Gratitude Journal page
- Hygiene tips coloring page