Course Schedule & Registration
Polaris offers a Rotating Block Schedule. The schedule maximizes the use of resources and provides variety, choice, and flexibility for students. Course blocks span 85 minutes and rotate Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday. Students attend all classes on Fridays, with the exception of Advisory.
Benefits of a Rotating Block Schedule:
- Variety and choice for the whole school year
- Maximized time given during the school day with extended blocks
- Courses can be taught for either a semester or full year
- Students are able to focus on four courses per day
- Flexibility to explore opportunities for enrichment and student initiated projects