Below are some friendly reminders to keep students safe and parents accident free:
- Double check mirrors, use turn signals, pay attention to signage, and be mindful of dark and icy conditions. All roads around the building are one-way during drop-off and pick-up, 7:45am-8:15am & 2:15pm-3:15pm. Enter the school using the Rives Court intersection/light.
- Only drop-off and pick-up students at the front of the building by either the library or main entrance (by the flagpole).
- Always yield to buses, and leave room at the curb by the library entrance for Special Education buses to load or disembark.
- Please do not drive faster than 5 MPH while in the drop-off/pick-up area, and form two lanes of traffic.
- Patience and courtesy go a long way to lessen the stress of high traffic times. Please wait your turn and show consideration for other drivers.
- The safety of our students, parents, and staff are of utmost importance to us. Please help us continue to keep these priorities at Hanshew Middle School.