AMCS Yearbook Update 5/22/20:Hey Everyone,I wanted to give you an update on the AMCS yearbook. Due to COVID-19, the printing facilities for our yearbook were partially or fully shut down for several weeks. Lifetouch has not given us any indication when the yearbooks might arrive, but it will likely be this summer. Once we know the yearbooks are shipping, we will get in touch with everyone who ordered a yearbook and arrange a way to distribute them.If you did not order a yearbook but still want one, we ordered 10 extra copies that we will sell on an FCFS basis once the yearbooks arrive.
AMCS English AdvisorGENERAL INFORMATION
ACTIVITY PAGES:We need your help. Because AMCS does not have a lot of clubs and activities, we need you to submit photos of your awesome life! Below you'll find a series of google photos links. These are the "activity pages" for our yearbook. Please submit photos in any of these categories. Here is an instructional video on how to do it.Please submit photos before February 15th, 2020.FriendsCreative PhotographyImprov ClubFall SportsWinter SportsSpring SportsSummer FunWinter FunStudent TravelStudents and their siblingsPetsAdvisory CandidsStudent ArtHalloween FunStudent LifeNEW THIS YEAR:"Stories from AMCS"We are going to have a "stories from AMCS" page that highlights the fun, strange, or exciting things that have happened to you on campus! Have a strange professor? A hilarious story? Have a fun, amusing, or weird story from your time at AMCS? Submit it at the link below"Senior Graffiti"Later in the year, seniors will get a square to write/draw whatever they want to say/remember (that's school appropriate). Those squares will be made into a big collage near the end of the yearbook. More details will be coming soon."Senior Quotes"Due to popular demand, we will be including senior quotes with each seniors' portrait this year. Read below for more details.SENIORS:Senior portraits/quotesPlease use the following link to submit your senior picture and quote. Senior pictures/quotes are due no later than January 15!Senior Pages
- Yearbooks will cost $40-46 depending on the options you select. DEADLINE for ordering a Yearbook is February 1.
- To order a yearbook, go to https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/. You will be asked for your yearbook id number. That number is 13715220.
- You have the option to add a foil name to the yearbook for an additional $5.
- Yearbooks are slated to be delivered in mid-April.
Some folks have been having trouble creating a senior page through the Lifetouch website. Below are instructions on how to complete this task:
- After you paid for your ad, you should have received an email from Lifetouch that should say something like: “Invitation: Create your Alaska Middle College Sch Yearbook Ad.” (Check your junk mail folder).
- You’ll be asked sign in or create a Lifetouch account.
- Navigate to https://yearbookads.lifetouch.com/
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see your purchased ad and the available templates.
If you have any issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
AMCS English/Yearbook Advisor