"Feeling Anxious"? Dial 2-1-1 for assistance go to Alaska2-1-1
- ABC Mouse Offering free access now.
- Keyboarding Without Tears Students may sign up for free keyboard access through the end of July.
- Audible Books for Kids Offering a collection of stories, free to stream, for kids of all ages.
- PBS Learning Media provides students with free lesson plans, videos, and games algined with standards they are learning in the classroom.
- KhanAcademy offers free courses of all grade levels to help students master subjects and accelerate their learning. Through these courses, Khan Academy allows students to personalize their learning and learning at their own pace.
- TEDEd brings lessons to life for students through animation. TEDEd 's goal is to ignite curiosity among learners. To do this, TEDEd collects the best teacher lessons around the world. Then, it turns them into shareable animated videos for students.
- PowerMyLearning Connect offers curated learning from a variety of online platforms. K-12 students can access free content in all core subjects and many electives, with the ability to choose standard aligned lessons.
- BrainPOP provides animated interactive lessons, quizzes, and games for core subjects and a variety of electives.
- No Red Ink is a free resource for online writing and grammar practice.
- Lumosity offers free brain games to keep student minds actively engaged. For example, the games use problem solving, critical thinking, and memory to keep students on their toes and strengthen their skills.
- Duolingo helps students keep up with foreign language skills. Duolingo offers 30+ languages so students can start learning a variety of languages that interest them. Or, students can use Duolingo to practice the foreign languages they are already learning in the classroom.
- EVERFI offers free supplemental lessons for the whole student in areas of Finance, SEL, Health, College/Career Readiness, and related topics.
- Edmentum's Study Island for Home parents can access trusted k-12 programs tailored to state standards. Families can receive one year free by using the code: EdmentumSupport2020 Note that registration will require a credit card and you will see what looks like an auto-renewal, but Edmentum will not auto-renew or charge your credit card.
- Flinn Scientific at Home Science has home lab series, home activities and much more.
- Statewide Library Electronic Doorway SLED this is one of the best free resources provided by our own state library system. You can enjoy picture books on Tumblebooks, or Sesame Street ebooks, and you really should check out all the cool resources on Brain Pop and Brain Pop Jr. With Brain Pop, it looks like you are not logged in but just click on the lessons you would like it will automatically log you in. Enjoy!
- SLED Databases-Libraries, Archives, Museums at Alaska State Library was developed by the Alaska State Library and the University of Alaska libraries. Funding has been provided by the federal government, the Institute of Museums and Library Services, the State of Alaska and the Rasmuson Foundation.
- Tech For Learners Offering free online curriculum, games, etc.
- DownDogApp PE classes offered free until June 1st! Fill out the form and confirm your email when you sign up and you will have access to this award winning app/website. Includes Yoga, HIIT, Barre, and 7minute workouts.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga kids yoga through storytelling. A fun video instruction to break up the day, and sretch. Made for the younger set, but still fun for all.
- Go Noodle The ultimate brain break! Free movement and mindfulness videos to break up the day, provides fun and helps kids get back to work time with better focus. This is a super popular classroom resource and it is free.
- Big History Project is a totally free social studies curriculum. Proven impact. Big History students show clear, demonstrated gains in reading, writing, and content knowledge.
- Institute for Excellence in Writing Some select, ever popular IEW curriculum is now being offered for free for a free limited time. This is a good way to check them out, or fill in the missing time at home with this excellent award winning curriculum.
- Mystery Science wonderful lesson plans, videos, and printable activities, now free for all K-5 students.
- Revolution Math A fun and engaging supplemental math program that meets virtually, once a week with a real live teacher. They are offering a month trial (usually $129.00) for just $1.00. This is for K-5 students. To request the $1.00 trial. Email Michele Mah at firstname.lastname@example.org