PAIDEIA Virtual offers asynchronous online core and elective classes:
- All classes are taught by PAIDEIA staff member who is knowledgeable in assigned subject area.
- All classes are rigorous and require authentic student work which shows student understanding.
- All classes are flexbile in nature but hold students accountable to stay on track with paced out due dates.
- Most classes sync to Q Parent Connect and offer Canvas Parent Observer Accounts.
- Middle School Classes cost $200 per semester for up to 4 core courses with an ASD techer of record.
Questions? Send Us an Email at PaideiaHelp@asdk12.org
Spring Semester 20-21
MS Online classes will open on January 11th and will end May 14th, for a total of 15 weeks. During this time, students are expected to complete an entire semester's worth of work, and all courses contain pacing guides which students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by May 14th.
Registration for online classes Spring 2021 is done through your home school Advisor.
January 21st is the last day to drop a class for no penalty and no charge to the homeschool allotment; drops after this date will result in a WF posted to the official transcript and a charge to OLS.
- Classes are $200 for up to 4 core online courses with an ASD teacher.
- Edmentum Courses are $200 per semester for up to 4 courses including elective and core courses with parent as a teacher of record.
- Registrations for Middle School students will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once a class becomes full, registrations for that class will no longer be accepted.
- Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
View - Download - Print Course Selections