PAIDEIA Virtual offers asynchronous online core and elective classes:
- All classes are overseen by PAIDEIA staff members who are knowledgeable in the assigned subject area.
- All classes are rigorous and require authentic student work which shows student understanding.
- All classes are flexible in nature but hold students accountable to stay on track with paced-out due dates.
- Most classes sync to Q Parent Connect and offer Canvas Parent Observer Accounts.
- Online MS core classes have a mandatory meeting with a teacher once per week via Zoom.
Questions? Send Us an Email at PaideiaHelp@asdk12.org
Spring Semester 2022
MS Online classes will open on January 10, 2022, and will end on May 6th, for a total of 16 weeks. During this time, students are expected to complete an entire semester's worth of work, and all courses contain pacing guides which students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by December 14th.
Registration for online Spring 2022 is done through your home school Advisor.
- Registrations for Middle School students will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once a class becomes full, registrations for that class will no longer be accepted.
- Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
View - Download - Print Course Selections