HS Homeschool and Self-Study courses are developed between the parent, student, and PAIDEIA advisor. The student's advisor has to approve a curriculum and a study and course completion plan for the student.
Generally, your advisor will help you do the following:
- Complete a course proposal
- Outline main leaning milestones for the course
- Plan and agree on assessment formats
- Propose choices for final learning product
- Explain how to submit your learning artifacts (Google Drive, personal portfolio sites, Canvas, OLS).
We praise ourselves for being flexible, creative and knoweldgable when it comes to personalizing your student's learning plan!