Mentorships – apply
Eligibility requirements and application
To be considered for a mentorship, a student must meet the eligibility requirements and complete the online application.
- Standardized test score with a national percentile rank of 92nd percentile or higher.
- Student cumulative GPA 3.2 or higher.
- Student transcript showing advanced course work.
- Two teacher/counselor recommendations
- Interview with the mentorship coordinator
- Other experience or activities related to area of mentorship
Eleventh and twelfth grade students who believe they meet the above criteria are encouraged to complete the online application.
The 2017-18 Gifted Mentorship Handbook contains an overview and additional information about participating in a Gifted Mentorship.