Purchasing and Warehouse
Location: 5530 E. Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, Alaska 99504
- Bulk Mail for District—delivers all presorted bulk mail to post office
- Metered Mail—First Class Mail
- Express Mail—Parcels
- Business Reply Mail—Self-addressed pre stamped for return envelopes
- Certified Mail—Return receipt signature required mail or Special Delivery Mail
- Acceptance Point for USPS Letter & Parcel Post, FedEx and UPS deliveries for primarily Ed Center unless when Schools closed those same carriers deliver all letter mail to mailroom if not held at post office for school.
- Interdepartmental Mail—All interdepartmental mail is picked up daily from almost every School and Unit and brought to the Mailroom to be separated and re-routed for the next day delivery to final destination.
- Mail Delivery and Pickup—Daily delivery of mail to all departments in the Education Center.
Email: Bart Kendall
Phone: (907) 742-8641
The Mailroom team brings exceptional customer service to the Education Center and the School District. We use effective management of mail and parcel receipt and delivery to the end user while supporting the flow of critical information to our customers. We optimize service and efficiency to meet the needs of the students, faculty and staff to facilitate the common goals of the District. To support logistic needs of the district, direct lines of communication with Purchasing/Warehouse have been established to maintain documentation for tracking of mail flow and receiving and delivery services.