June 25, 2014
June 25, 2014
Contact: Heidi Embley
Phone: (907) 742-4158
New principal assignments for upcoming school year
Several new principal assignments for the 2014-15 school year were recently approved by the administration and Anchorage School Board.
- Chester Valley Elementary School – Adrianne Grenier, former assistant principal at Fairview and Sand Lake elementary schools.
- Creekside Park Elementary School – Tim Andrew, former assistant principal at Sand Lake Elementary School.
- Dimond High School – Tina Johnson-Harris, former assistant principal at West High School.
- Family Partnership Charter School – Deanne Carroll, former principal and special education director in the Chatham School District.
- Frontier Charter School – Gerald Finkler, former principal in the Mat-Su Borough School District.
- Lake Hood Elementary School – Michael Thomas, former assistant principal at Creekside Park and Ptarmigan elementary schools.
- Mount Spurr Elementary School – Tamara Nunley, former principal of Lake Hood Elementary School.
- Orion Elementary School – Heather Mildon, former principal of Chester Valley Elementary School.
- Steller Secondary School – Reed Whitmore, former principal of Family Partnership Charter School.
Additionally, Diane Hoffbauer has been named assistant superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction. She previously served as principal at Orion Elementary School.