The Operations department provides, on a day-to-day basis, services for cleaning and security for schools and other District facilities. We are a dynamic department that uses high productivity technology to clean more square footage today with reduced personnel. We have worked hard to develop a pest control system that conforms to a highly regulated environment and an integrated waste management plan, that includes district-wide mixed-paper recycling, to diverting hundreds of tons of waste from the landfill and save the department money. In addition, we have instituted a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) that has the ability to distribute workload and assess custodial assignments for fairness and effectiveness.
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Main Phone: (907) 348-5111; Fax: (907) 348-5256
Location: 1301 Labar Street Anchorage, Alaska 99515
- Support coverage and clean-up of facilities
- Refuse and recycling services
- Pest control services
- Physical security services
- Energy conservation
Robert Holland - Operations Director
Robert Wright - Operations Supervisor: BPO Specialist
Joyce Webster - Operations Administrative Assistant
Kathy Banzhaf - Operations Administrative Assistant
How do we Conduct our Business? (In order of Importance)
- We clean for sanitation first, appearance second.
- We try to fully meet the demands and expectations of our customers.
- We continuously strive to improve our value to the District by improving service and reducing problems, errors and waste out of the process.