- Eagle River High School
- Daily Announcements
November 7, 2022
- Congratulations to our Eagle River HS Riflery Team! Wolves won the season by closing it out with a win vs South HS this past Friday 5-2. Great job to Wyatt McDonald and Isabelle Greidanus who represented ERHS this past Saturday at Dimond HS and went against the top male and female shooters for the region. Isabelle placed top female shooter with a 561 and second overall. Wolves Rifle team is looking forward to competing at West High School in the regional competition this Saturday. Our relay starts at 11:30.
- Volleyball Players!! Congrats on a great season!! Varsity had the most wins of any ERHS volleyball team in the last decade!! They also had four players named to all-conference teams this weekend at Regions. Congratulation to Leah Goodwin on “all-conference honorable mention” and to Sereana Green, Jazzie Trotter, and Jenessa Ross on “second team, all-conference!! Go, Lady Wolves!!!
Remember, volleyball players, dress up for our “Hits and Heels” banquet TONIGHT at 6pm in the cafeteria. Also, please be sure to stop by Mrs. Lewis’s room today at lunch or immediately after school to sign the photo frames for coaches and sponsors.
- State Swim team results:
Girls 200 Medley Relay placed 3rd
Boys 200 Medley Relay placed 2nd
Lola Woodward placed 3rd in the 200 freestyle and 1st in the 100 backstroke
Karson Kolberg placed 3rd in the 200 IM and 4th in the 100 breaststroke
Reese Woodward placed 4th in the 200 IM and 5th in the 100 Butterfly
Wes Mank placed 3rd in the 50 freestyle and 2nd in the 100 backstroke
Eli Rumph placed 6th in the 100 breaststroke
Sophia Trembath placed 5th in the 500 freestyle
Girls 200 freestyle relay placed 3rd and Boys 200 freestyle relay placed 4th. ERHS Boys team placed second overall!!! Go Wolves!
- Representatives from the US Navy will be available in the Commons at lunch today to talk with interested students about this exciting career opportunity.
- Today is UAA Application Day. UAA Advisors are in the building from 9am-2:30pm to assist you with application submission, answer your questions about UAA, and discuss financial aid options for college. Stop by the Curriculum office to sign up!
- Attention Seniors - Yearbook portraits, quotes, and activities are due in TWO weeks, next Friday, November 18th. Late submissions will not be accepted. Please submit on time using the link posted online on the ERHS website or the QR code posters in Senior Hall. Please see Mrs. Lewis if you have any questions.
- If you have signed up for XC Ski, you must see Mrs. Huffer in the activities office to pick up your Gold Ticket for practice today!
- Today’s Lunch: Chili w/dinner rolls or Pulled Pork Sandwich, Savory fries or Cooked Green Beans, Fresh Apple or Fresh Orange, Milk.