Return to Headlines

Transcript/Records Requests

To request student records from Inlet View to your student(s) Out-of-District school, please visit the following website:

Student(s) who are transferring to a school within the Anchorage School District records will be requested from their new school.  Once the request has been received, Inlet View will submit the student records to their new school.