Return to Headlines
How to use Calvert
How does my student access Calvert Learning?
- Log into Clever - clever.asdk12.org - with your ASD username and password.
- Instructions How to Log into Clever
- Click the Calvert Icon, this will open and display the learning platform dashboard.
What can I do from my student's Dashboard?
From your login dashboard you can (partial list):
- Access your courses and view progress information
- Send/receive messages with your teacher
- See important announcements posted by your teachers
- View your daily schedule
How does my student get started?
Getting Started as a Calvert Student
- Review the Calvert getting started website for learning resources & tutorials.
- Practice navigating the login and Calvert interfaces.
- Complete the Welcome to Calvert Lesson.
- Select one of the lessons you are enrolled in.
This will take you to Calvert.
- Under Day 1, you will see the “Welcome to Calvert” lesson. Select “Welcome to Calvert” to start the lesson.
Video guide for how get started in Calvert
How can I help my student be successful in Calvert?
- Review the following video: Setting Your Student Up for Success
- Plan to spend an average of 4-6 hours a day in online instruction time.
- Read posted announcements and welcome letters from your teacher. Check for messages/announcements every time you log in.
- All assignments must be submitted via Calvert.
- Monitor your progress daily using the Progress Tap in your Calvert Dashboard.
Learning Guide video instructions
Video guide for how to support your student as a learning guide.
What do I do if I need help?
- The best way to reach your teacher is via their ASD email. You should contact your teacher if:
- You have questions on courses or assignments
- You're experiencing a hardship
- The course content is difficult to understand
- You need additional support
- For help on course content, your grade, or to request tutoring, contact your teacher.
- For scheduling issues, contact your neighborhood school front office.
- For help with Calvert:
- For technical issues or general questions:
How do courses/grading work?
- Final grades in Q will be scored based on the number of days completed in the schedule and the percentage of overall graded assignments completed.
- Contact your Virtual teacher if you have any questions.