How to use Exact Path
What is Exact Path and how is it different from Calvert?
Exact Path Assessment is used to personalize learning for grades K–5 in reading, language arts, and math. Calvert is the core curriculum for K-5 students, and based on the MAP and Fastbridge Assessment results, a personalized Learning Path can be used in supplement to Calvert
Exact Path Learning Paths will not replace Calvert unless under rare circumstances it is recommended by school staff
How does my student access Exact Path Learning?
- Log into Clever - clever.asdk12.org - with your ASD username and password.
- Instructions How to Log into Clever
- Click the Exact Path Icon, this will open and display the learning platform dashboard.
What can I do from my student's Dashboard?
From your login dashboard you can (partial list):
- Complete your Exact Path assessment and view your results
- Access your Learning Path and view progress
- Send/receive messages with your teacher
- View your trophies and badges for completing challenges
How does my student get started?
Getting Started as an Exact Path Student
- Work with your teacher to schedule an Exact Path assessment
- Review the Exact Path getting started website for learning resources & tutorials
- Practice navigating the login and Exact Path pages
- Your personalized Learning Path will be accessible after your first assessment is complete
How can I help my student be successful in Calvert?
- Review the following video: Setting Your Student Up for Success
- Plan to spend an average of 30 minutes in each subject in your Learning Path every week
- Complete challenges set by your Teacher
- Check for messages/announcements every time you log in
What do I do if I need help?
- The best way to reach your teacher is via their ASD email. You should contact your teacher if:
- You have questions on courses or assignments
- You're experiencing a hardship
- The course content is difficult to understand
- You need additional support
- For help on course content, your grade, or to request tutoring, contact your teacher.
- For scheduling issues, contact your neighborhood school front office.
- For help with Calvert:
- For technical issues or general questions:
How do courses/grading work?
- Final grades in Q will be scored based on the number of days completed in the schedule and the percentage of overall graded assignments completed.
- Contact your Virtual teacher if you have any questions.