Read the Rapids Report Weekly
Rapid Report Blog
Our means of communication is muti-tiered.
- Principal Mokelke's blog The Rapids Report is updated regularly and can be found on the website in several places. Feel free to bookmark it: https://rapidsreport.blogspot.com/
- Join us for Morning Coffee on Zoom (Simulcast on YouTube) every Wednesday Morning
- We also invite you to visit and bookmark our website https://www.asdk12.org/stream which is updated bi-weekly
- If you use social media be sure to "Like" our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/AnchorageSTrEaMAcademy
- Follow us on Twitter @Anc_STrEaM_AK
- ASA is also on Instagram @anchorage_stream_academy
- We also send emails to parents (and students who have email addresses)
- Occasionally we send Automated Voice Messages - but this is not our preferred mothod of delivery.
- Download the ASD Mobile App, available for Apple or android https://www.asdk12.org/mobileapp
- Once your child has access to Google Classroom next year, they will receive messages their teachers and our staff
- There will be times that we ask your student to bring home a piece of paper, too. Permission slips are common, as are order forms for pictures or yearbooks.