WELCOME TO THE 2022 – 2023 SCHOOL YEAR!!
RETURNING STUDENT(S) to the Anchorage School District entering the 6th, 7th and 8th grades can register online through the Parent Connect portal.
**Address changes CAN ONLY be changed in the front office during business hours and you must provide proof of address: Mortgage statement, Lease agreement, 2 Utilities statement (IE: Gas, Electric, Water/Sewar)
** Please note that you will need your parent connect PIN and Password to login.
**If you do not know this information, please call the front office at 907-742-0500.
If your student(s) has NEVER been in the Anchorage School District or has been out of the district for more than ONE year, click here to the PRE-ENROLLMENT process.
** New students need to provide the following required documentation that can be uploaded to your pre-enrollment file:
- Proof of Address (Mortgage statement, Lease agreement, 2 Utilities statement (IE: Gas, Electric, Water/Sewar)
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Records
- Unofficial transcriptsfrom former school
- Tribal/Village Enrollment or Certificate of Indian Blood (if applicable)
- Custody agreement Copies of current legal papers (if applicable)
- CurrentIEP and Eligibility Reports required (if applicable)
- Anyone other than the legal guardian registering students should bring proof of temporary guardianship.
In-person registration will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday Aug, 2 and 3 from 8:00 – 2:30.
If you have any further questions, please contact our front office staff and we will be happy to provide support in any way.
See you all on the first day of school
Thursday, August 18th, 2022.