- Eagle River High School
- Eagle River High School Homepage
Graduation: May 14th at 6:00 pm in the ERHS Stadium
- Seniors should be dropped off/park in the north side, staff parking lot and 3rd entrance to ERHS and then report to the main gymnasium at 5:00 pm on May 14th. Please consider carpooling!
- Parents and ticket holders may also start entering the stadium at 5:00 PM after dropping off your grad. Carpool, dress for the weather, and bring something comfortable for sitting on the bleachers.
- At this time, due to large group gathering limitations, each student will be allowed 6 attendees in the stadium bleachers. It is expected that each of the 6 people with a ticket will: A)Sit with one another, and B)Come into the graduation event together. This will limit contact and keep family groups together via Social Distancing. Blue Tape will mark the space between families. Please don't sit on the blue tape.
- The ceremony will also be live-streamed for family members who cannot attend on the ASD YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEru6fqOoi-AQeLYnrZnoAw
- Because we must protect our new stadium NO HEELS are allowed on the field this year. Graduates may wear a wedged heel that will not puncture the football field.
- Parking will be an issue due to the size of our parking lot. Please consider carpooling to help with this situation.
- Graduation pictures may be ordered from Fitzgerald Photography at the following link: https://my.photoday.io/flyer/ubir6lat
Cap and gowns may be ordered late from Scott Brown of Jostens at 223-6002. A cap, gown, tassel, and stole are required for all students intending to walk at graduation. Gowns and caps may not be altered or decorated. Students will not be allowed to walk at graduation if caps and gowns gave been altered or decorated. The only exception is adornment that meets the ASD policy qualifying it as cultural or tribal regalia. If you have not picked up your cap and gown they are available at the front office.
Graduates, please do not bring anything to graduation other than a car key. PHONES are not allowed with you during the graduation ceremony. Security will take anything brought in and it will be your responsibility to get it after graduation, which is time consuming and a hassle for all involved. Please leave belongings at home or with someone in the audience.
Final transcripts will be available June 2, 2021. Students may request their final transcript by going to the ASD website and choosing 'Request Student Records' from the yellow 'I Want To' tab.
Once you graduate all access to your ASD Google account will end. Please follow this G Suite Link for directions about how to save your documents.
Yearbooks may be purchased for $85 until May 1, 2021. Yearbooks for the 2020-2021 school year will not arrive until mid-August. If you will not be able to pick up your book in August, please fill out the ERHS Yearbook Deliver Form and pay for shipping on ParentConnection.