ASD is offering an Online Pre-Enrollment option for those New-to-District families and former ASD students, who would prefer to enroll their students from the comfort of their home, work, or anywhere! Pre-Enrollment opens July 15th.
Use this link to pre-enroll your student for school: Pre-Enrollment for New and Former ASD Students. Upon submission of the pre-enrollment application, the school office will email the parent or guardian with the ParentConnection pin & password to access online registration.
Please note, Online Pre-enrollment is a 2-step process. The Pre-enrollment application is step 1 and Online Registration for school is step 2.
Paper registration packets will be available at Klatt's in-person registration at the school from August 1st-3rd. (Some families find filling out the paper packets easier than the 2-step online pre-enrollment).
New-to-District Students are required to submit the following documents at the time of registration:
- Proof of Municipality of Anchorage Residency (utility bill, lease, or real estate contract, etc.) will be verified for the following situations: new to school/new-to-district student (including kindergarten) throughout the school year
- Birth Certificate (copy acceptable)
- Current immunization records
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts and individuals who may pick up the child from school
- Name and address of previous school attended
- Copies of current legal papers if there is a custody agreement
In-person registration will be held at Klatt on these dates:
Tuesday, August 1st - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM & 5:00-7:00 PM for Night Registration
Wednesday, August 2nd - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (No evening registration)
Thursday, August 3rd - 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (No evening registration)
OR you may attend the:
*Back to School Registration BBQ on Monday, July 31st from 5-7pm at the Arctic Blvd. & Garnet St. entrance to the Dimond Estates Mobile Home Park (paper registration packets only). Please bring a copy of your child's Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, and Proof of Residency. jpeg images of these documents will also be accepted by emailing: email@example.com