- Spring Hill Elementary
- Spring Hill Elementary School Homepage
New Students to Spring Hill
Who is a New-to District Student?
- Students who have never been enrolled in the Anchorage School district before
- Students returning after having left the Anchorage School District to attend in another district or state
- Incoming kindergartners that did not attend an Anchorage School District preschool program
In order to enroll in the Anchorage School District for the 2021-22 school year you must meet the following requirements:
Proof of Municipality of Anchorage Residency (utility bill, lease or real estate contract, etc.) will be verified for the following situations: new to school/new-to-district student (including kindergarten) throughout the school year
Evidence of Age & Legal Name Accepted Documents: Birth Certificate (copy acceptable), Passport, Foreign Visa, Homeland Security card, Immigration and Naturalization card
Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before Sept. 1
- First grade students must be six years old on or before Sept. 1
If you meet this criteria please complete online pre-enrollment.
New-To-District Students (including all Kindergarteners) are required to submit the following documents at Registration:
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease or or real estate contract, etc.) will be verified for the following situations: new to school/new-to-district student (including kindergarten) throughout the school year.
- Birth Certificate (copy acceptable)
- Current immunization records
- Current physical and mailing address and phone numbers of students and parents
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts and individuals who may pick up the child from school
- Name and address of previous school attended
- Copies of current legal papers if there is a custody agreement
Documents needed for Current ASD students transferring schools:
- Proof of residency, such as two utility bills or a purchase agreement with your residence address.
- Anyone other than the legal guardian registering students should bring proof of temporary guardianship.
Returning students must clear all fines/charges incurred in any ASD school before they can activate their class schedule. Please come to registration prepared to return books or pay fines/fees.