Home School Online is a joint venture between PAIDEIA, Family Partnership and Frontier Charter whose mission is to provide accessible online learning opportunities to our home school students. Our program offers a full catalogue of challenging core and elective classes where students can earn .5 semester credit. Our virtual classes provide students choice yet still maintainin high standards in online learning. At Home School Online you can expect to find the following distinguishing characteristics.
- Most core classes are NCAA approved. (See more under course listings)
- All classes are taught by a certified ASD teacher who is knowledgeable in assigned subject area.
- All classes are rigorous and require authentic student work which shows student understanding.
- All classes are flexbile in nature but hold students accountable to stay on track with paced out due dates.
- All classes utiize anti plagiarism software and/or proctoring software to ensure academic integrity.
- Most classes sync to Q Parent Connect and offer Canvas Parent Observer Accounts.
Learn more about our course offerings..