Welcome to Spring Term
Registration for classes in Fall is done through your neighborhood school's counselor
- Most core classes are NCAA approved.
- Registrations for current high school students will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.
NO LOGIN EMAIL WILL BE SENT. Courses will be found on your Canvas Homepage.
Take some time to review the Online Orientation. In the Orientation, you will find useful information on our policies and expectations as well as navigation tips for your class. The Orientation will also provide the answers to the mandatory Orientation quiz required in most of our classes, so be sure to take a look at all parts.
Tip: The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 60-90 hours. The following recommendations will help ensure your success:
- Login to your class daily or which class you are taking.
- Use Chrome as your Internet browser
- Maintain an accurate email address in your profile.
- Notify instructor of planned vacations or absences.
- Communicate weekly with the instructor.
- Follow the prescribed pacing guide as closely as possible.
- Devote daily time to work on the class.
- Avoid procrastination
To check your grade, visit Q Student Connect
--Contact your school sponsor or advisor for any technical problems.