Welcome to Spring Term 2021
Home School online classes will open on January 11th and will end on May 14th, for a total of 15 weeks. During this time, students are expected to complete an entire semester's worth of work, and all courses contain pacing guides that students are expected to follow to keep on track to complete the course by May 14th.
It is ASD's policy that a course cannot be completed in less than 6 weeks, nor take longer than 18 weeks (a semester).
Registration for classes in Spring 2021 is done through your school's Academic Advisor or Sponsor Teacher
January 21st is the last day to drop a class for no penalty and no charge to the homeschool allotment; drops after this date will result in a WF posted to the official transcript and a charge to the student account.
- Most core classes are NCAA approved.
- Classes are $115 per online course.
- Registrations for current high school students will be accepted for original course attempts on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students seeking credit recovery options will need prior approval.
- Once a class becomes full, registrations for that class will no longer be accepted.
- Classes are subject to consolidation or cancellation due to low enrollment.