Anchorage School District Mobile App
The ASD mobile app puts the information you want in the palm of your hand. Our free app is available to anyone in our community who wants to stay connected, with additional features for current ASD parents/guardians and students.
- Timely updates and notifications
- News and photos
- District and school calendars
- Lunch menus
- Access to ASD data dashboard
- Student academic performance*
- Lunch account balance information*
*These options are only available to parents/guardians of ASD students.
Download the App Today!
Download the app from the App Store or Google Play by searching “Anchorage School District.”
How Do I Login as a Parent/Guardian?
Tap the “Student Info” icon to login as a parent or guardian of an ASD student. Your login ID is the email address associated with your Q ParentConnection account. A randomly generated app password was sent to that email address previously. If you cannot find this email, click “Forgot Password” in the app and a new password will be emailed to you. This will be different from the password that you use for Q ParentConnection.
How Do I Opt In or Out of Mass Notifications?
Every user is automatically opted in when they register through Q. Users can configure their message reception independently through the ASD App.
Users can opt out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at 855-502-7867.
- Text/SMS messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680"
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back in to:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at 855-502-7867 from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text/SMS messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out
Users cannot opt out of Emergency Messages.