MTSS stands for “Multi-Tiered System of Supports.” This means that on a daily basis, ASD staff work together to support every student academically, behaviorally, and socially based on ongoing needs.
Staff, students and families work together to support students.
Staff, students and families are connected to bring value to learning.
Staff, students and families support learning experiences that are relevant, rigorous, and engaging.
- Data based decision making - Continuous Improvement
- Leadership/Foundations Teams
- Grade/Department Meeting
- Professional Learning
- Community and Family Involvement
- Growth Mindset
- Collaborative Teaming
- Data based decision making - School /Classroom Climate
- Direct Instruction- Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Skills
- Building Connections
- Data based decision making- Student Response to Instruction (SRI)
- Targeted, Evidence-based Intervention
- Culturally Responsive Practices
- Advanced Coursework
- Relevant and Meaningful
- Engaging, Rigorous & Challenging
For more information about how MTSS is implemented at your school, contact your child's teacher or school principal.